Access Statement for Acorn Cottage, Oakdene Farm, Petton, Nr. Burlton, Shropshire. SY4 5TQ
Acorn Cottage is part of a complex of converted barns at Oakdene Farm, a registered small holding with poultry. The farm is in the hamlet of Petton, one mile down a single track country lane. To reach the farm from Shrewsbury, take the A528 sign posted Ellesmere and at Harmer Hill turn left onto A528 sign posted Ellesmere. Take the turning left, 3/4miles after the Burlton Inn. Continue for approximately one mile and Oakdene Farm is the third house on your left.
• Enquiries can be made directly from the website via e-mail, by telephone or letter. For Bookings click here
• With confirmation of booking, guests are sent written directions that are in user friendly font and size.
• The nearest bus stop is in Burlton, but the bus will stop hailed from the end of the lane, on the Ellesmere road.
• Shrewsbury railway station is 10.5miles away and Wem railway station is 6.8 miles.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• The cottage is set in the middle of a horseshoe shaped barn.
• In front is a small garden patio area and cars have ample parking across from this.
• If help is needed with cases, please ask at time of booking.
• Arrival time after 16:00.
• If there is a difficulty, guests should advise us as soon as possible for a mutually convenient time.
• There is a flat path to the front door which is opened by a Mortise lock.
• The key is obtained from the key safe on arrival, where a code will be issued prior to arrival.